linksys smart wi-fi |linksyssmartwifi.com | linksys router login
Linksys routers are highly manufactured with the ability to control or provide your house with the premium data Wi-Fi signals to enrich your home with the higher connectivity. Linksys routers are designed with the innovative Tri-stream technology which gives the restless Wi-Fi speed that avoids your streaming from buffering and lag. Linksys routers are efficiently linked with the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi which bridges the efficient gap between the users and their routers. Linksys Smart Wi-Fi fills the users with the various options to control or track every activity of their routers from his, any friend’s home or from any corner of the world. Linksys Smart Wi-Fi is basically a mobile app or desktop software which is fulfilled with every option or features to enhance the functionality level of the router.
Linksys routers are directly connected through www.linksyssmartwifi.com which redirects us to the Linksys router login page providing us the platform to interact with the main Homepage of the Linksys router login.
How to install your Linksys WRT3200ACM router in the home?
Installation of the router does not only include setting up the configurations of the router but it also includes manually connecting the other devices which have to set up within the network. Most users come up with the queries of the installation process. Some users encounter with the connection process, some encounters with the configuration and some with the network settings process, channeling these all problems in one solution. We are going to provide you with the simple steps to install your Linksys WRT 3200 ACM
Steps to install Linksys WRT 3200 ACM
- The first most things you required to do is to attach your antennas with the Linksys WRT3200ACM.
- After activating your Antennas, you need to plug in your power supply behind the panel of your Linksys router
- Take the Ethernet cable, plug it into any one of the LAN port of the Linksys router.
- Once you are done with the manual setup you need to move ahead to the configuration setup which is to be done through your desktop. Link of www.linksyssmartwifi.com plays an efficient role in directing the user to the Linksys smart wifi which gives the authority to the users to manage their devices in an efficient manner.
- Before connecting with the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi you first need to connect to its Wi-Fi. Turn on your Wi-Fi and connect to your router.
- Then open up the browser and type www.linksyssmartwifi.com on the address bar of the browser.
- The dialogue box of Linksys smart Wi-Fi will appear on the screen prompting you to accept the terms and conditions to connect with the router.
- Click on the Next tab and the process will get initialized to connect with the modem.
- The dialogue box will appear with the network personalization tab in which you have to assign a unique network name and password key for your Wi-Fi password.
- Click on the Next tab and the system will start processing the Network settings window.
- Now the router administration tab will appear on the screen with the router password field. Type router password and retype it on the second field.
- After filling the router password click on the Next tab.
- The window will appear notifying you about the successful completion of setup.
How to perform the security update within the Linksys EA750 router?
Security Update of the Linksys router is a simple and decent method to enhance the functionality of the router. Firmware is the core of the router which manages most of the functions of the router and most importantly it manages the security protocols which have to be maintained in a regular manner. Experts recommend the user to keep the firmware update for the steady and stable Wi-Fi signals. Now, the user can also update his firmware through Linksys smart wifi app which is a smart way to control or repair our home network.
But still, most users prefer the interface method as it is a common and reliable method to update the router.
Here are the steps to update the Linksys router
Downloading the firmware
- Before interacting with the interface of www.linksyssmartwifi.com, visit the Linksys support website. Mention the product name along with the model number of the device, select your product from the drop-down list. The product page of your Linksys router will get appear on the screen.
- Scroll down to the Download section and then go to the firmware section.
- Now, choose the hardware version of your device.
- Select the firmware for your device and click on the Download tab to install it.’
- Accept all the terms and click on the agree tab to agree to the terms.
- Click on the save button to save the file in your desired location.
- When the installation gets the complete click on the close tab.
- The file will get downloaded in the zip format, you can extract it while uploading it into the web interface of www.linksyssmartwifi.com
Performing the upgrade process
After installing the firmware into your system, you have to proceed into the web setup page through www.linksyssmartwifi.com or need to connect to the Linksys connect
- Open up the browser on your desktop and type www.linksyssmartwifi.com on the address bar of your chosen browser. The user can also use 192.168.1.1 as a resource to get to the Linksys router login page.
- Mention the credentials within the Linksys router login page. Type “admin” as the default username and “admin” as the default password. If you have fixed the password for your Linksys router login page then mention it on the password field.
- Locate Router settings on the menu dashboard of the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi and click on the advanced settings tab.
- Now, go to the Administration tab and then click on the sub-tab of Firmware Upgrade.
- Select the Manual Upgrade option to manually handle the process of Firmware Upgrade.
- Select the Browse button to select the downloaded file which you have saved in your computer. Click on the open button to upload the file.
- Click on the Start Upgrade button.
- Once the installation process gets completed, the message will flash up on your screen notifying you about the Upgrade is successful. Reboot tab will appear on the screen click on the continue tab to further the process.
- Click on the Reboot tab to restart your router and your device will get come up start with the new firmware update within its storage.
Troubleshooting when the internet seems to be unavailable even after the Linksys router setup
Many times the user encounters with the problem where the router faces the difficulty while connecting to the internet. The problem may appear in your window giving you the message of “cannot find [Internet Address]” in the web window. If the user has already tried various address and it turns out to be the same result then he can follow these various options
- Make sure that the power cables, as well as the network, are perfectly connected to the simultaneous devices.
- Be sure that the power outlet in which your router is connected is fetching enough power from the power source.
- Restart your Linksys router.
- Contact your Internet Service Provider and ask them about the outages in your area.
How to reboot your Linksys router through Linksys Smart Wi-Fi?
Linksys Smart Wi-Fi is merged with various functions to repair or modify our device. From one of those functions, a reboot is one of the robust methods to make a vast change within the router
Steps to reboot your Linksys router through Linksys Smart Wi-Fi
- Open up the Linksys smart wifi and log into it by mentioning the login credentials
- Go to the Router Settings and under it clicks on Troubleshooting tab.
- Now, click on the Diagnostics tab.
- Locate reboot tab and then finally click on the reboot tab.
- Click on the Yes tab and the router will get eventually reboot.
How to Change the admin password in your Linksys WRT3200ACM Tri-band Wi-Fi router?
Admin password of the Linksys router is the only resource needed by an administrator or any other anonymous user to interact with the interface of www.linksyssmartwifi.com. Any changes made on the tools, Network settings, administrative protocols, and security mechanisms would be done through Linksys Router login page. The login window of Linksys is a pathway to give the users entry to interact with the menu dashboard of the Linksys routers
Steps to change the admin password in the Linksys WRT3200ACM Tri-band Wi-Fi router
- Before heading towards the steps of changing the admin password through www.linksyssmartwifi.com check that the cable is connected your devices are properly attached or not.
- Once you hit enter, Linksys router login page appears on the screen prompting you to mention the default username and the password on their fields. Type “admin” as the default username and if you have set the password then mention it, otherwise keep “admin” as the default password.
- Click on the login button and the menu dashboard gets appear on the screen.
- Go to the administration tab then select Management tab.
- Type the password on the Router password field and type it again on the Confirm Password field.
- Your password will get set after clicking on save settings tab.
Troubleshoot “Your Internet Cable is not plugged in” message
While performing the Linksys router setup, frequent times the message “Your internet Cable is not plugged in” gets appear on the screen
- Make sure that the Ethernet Cable is properly attached to the Internet port located on the back side of the router. The port to which the Ethernet Cable is attached is named as WAN or Internet but in some cases, it may also be named as Ethernet.
- The modem which you have connected to the router, make sure that it is turned on and is getting enough power source to provide the best utilization to its users.
- If the Internet service in your Linksys router is cable then make sure that the CABLE port in your router is connected to the fiber cable provided by the Internet Service Provider.
- If the computer is presently connected to any USB cable then disconnect that USB cable to avoid this message.
- If all the above steps don’t provide the solution to the user then at the last the user is justify with the only option to install the router again in his device.
How to change the Network Name of the Linksys router?
Network Name of the router consists of the characters which help the other users or the administrator to identify his device from the available network list. A unique network name helps the users to easily identify their device from the Network list. The user can easily change the SSID of his device by interacting with www.linksyssmartwifi.com. The user can anytime, anywhere bring the changes in the Network name of the device. Linksys has also introduced its Linksys Smart Wi-Fi app which allows the user to bring any administrative or network change within the device even when he is far away from home.
Network Name usually resides on the Wireless settings window from where you can also make the changes on the Wi-Fi password, Broadcasting channel, as well as the region of the device. The page contributes a vital role in maintaining the stability and connectivity of the device.
Steps to change the network name of the Linksys router through www.linksyssmartwifi.com
- Access the web management page of the Linksys router through your desktop.
- Type www.linksyssmartwifi.com on the address bar of the browser. If in any case, the user encounters with the connection error he also can use 192.168.1.1 as the URL to get to the Linksys router login page.
- The moment you hit on the login button the menu dashboard get to appear on the screen.
- Go to the Wireless tab residing beside the setup tab of the screen.
- Now go to the Basic wireless settings page and then select the manual tab.
- Locate the SSID field which signifies the Network name of the device.
- Set the desired Network Name of your Linksys router in the Network Name field of the window.
- Click on the Save settings tab to apply all the settings you have made.